Why Work With Us?
Since we opened our doors in 1989 we have helped literally thousands of people, from all walks of life, back to financial health. The Law Office of Robert Grossbart was established in 1989. Within six years Robert Grossbart was named one of Baltimore's top attorneys in Baltimore Magazine. Today the office has grown into a full service law firm and is known as Grossbart, Portney & Rosenberg.
WE CAN HELP YOU WITH:
- Filing Chapter 7 or Chapter 13. Try our on-line Chapter 13 calculator to see if you qualify for a 13.
- Mortgage credit abuse , both before and after your Chapter 13 bankruptcy filing.
- I have a received a Notice of Intent to Foreclose - What do I do next?
- Make claims against credit card companies for credit card abuse. See NY Times Article: Learning How to Fight the Tax Collector
- Develop solutions for tax problems with the IRS. We work with you to develop offers in compromise, IRS installments agreements, IRS tax liens, and resolution of IRS penalties.
- Mortgage Servicer Forensic Analysis - Our new forensic service can tell you whether your mortgage servicer is committing fraud or making errors on your mortgage statement.